New Delhi Conference: "Wie ein Blitz, der den ganzen Himmel von West nach Ost erleuchtet: Vitamin D!"
School of Interdisciplinary Sciences & Technology and
School of Unani Medical Education and Research, Jamia Hamdard, New DelhiIn collaboration with
Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM), Govt. of India, New Delhi
ABOUT FNF-VD CONFERENCE
- This conference aims at providing a collective platform for academicians, researchers, industrialists, and policy makers in the field of Food Technology to discuss and work together.
- It will provide extensive information on rapid scientific and technological advances that are transforming the way our foods are produced, processed and consumed.
- The conference will address current techniques, identify key challenges and propose effective solutions.
- The conference will also focus on Vitamin D which is an essential vitamin and a hormone for human growth and survival.
- It may prevent many bone disorders, such as rickets in children and osteomalacia and osteopenia in adults.
- Recently, its non-skeletal role is creating interest in the scientific community widely.
- Dietotherapy/ food therapy or the Ilaj bil Ghiza which is a unique way of non medicinal therapy by which the patients are treated and health is attained through modulation in dietary habits will also be discussed.