« zurück zur Übersicht der Kategorie "Bibliothek"
« zurück zur Mediathek mit weiteren Videos und Downloads
» Weiterblättern zum nächsten Video "BUCH: Krebszellen mögen keine Sonne"
Marc B.Sorenson, Ed. D.
William B. Grant, Ph.D.
- 250 Publikationen zu Vitamin D
- international anerkannter Vitamin-D-Forscher
- Gründer: Sunlight, Nutrition and Health Research Center (nonprofit organization)
- Direktor des Vitamin D Council
Are you dying in the Dark? Authors Marc B. Sorenson and William B. Grant say, "No."
Embrace the Sun presents information from over 1,200 research papers that show regular sun may prolong your life and remarkably reduce your likelihood of disease.
- Women who are regularly in the sun have one-tenth the risk of breast cancer as women who avoid the sun.
- Safe, regular sun exposure can eliminate or reduce depression.
- With the advent of sunscreen and sun avoidance, melanoma incidence has skyrocketed, increasing by 3,000% since 1935.
- Women who are sun-seekers have half the risk of all-cause death when compared with sun-avoiders.
- Some benefits of the sun include vitamin D, nitric oxide, serotonin, endorphins and brain-derived neurotropic factor (BDNF). These chemicals are all vital for vibrant human health.
- Sun is associated with a remarkable reduction of many common diseases such as cancers, heart disease, erectile dysfunction, auto-immune diseases, the flu, Parkinson's, multiple sclerosis, and infertility.
- Sun increases the likelihood of a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Women who are sun seekers have only one-eleventh the risk of hip fracture as sun avoiders.